Sunday, June 28, 2009

Old Pictures

A few weeks ago we were cleaning and came across a whole box of old pictures. We have started to scan them into our computer and here are a few samples - more to come later!

This is what started it all - a beautiful girl looking past a guy's 'Dumb and Dumber' haircut. Greg and Kathryn as an engaged couple Fall 1995.

Kendal, Aaron, and Suni Norman (Nieces and Nephew) 1997

Zachary 1998 South Jordan, Utah

Dad and Zach South Jordan 1998

The education of Brennan by our favorite awful child influence - La La 1998

Zach and Brennan at a TRAX stop 1999

Dennis Nelson family 1999


7 comments:

Jeff and Melanie said...

Those pictures are AWSOME! You guys look so Happy! Zach looks so like Zach it's cute! I want to see more, there great!!

Tooele Brezoff said...

I love the Big hair!!! Great photos!!

S and M said...

Nice photos, I can't wait until you put more on, this is GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

awwww. cute. And sadly- I know that red teletubby to be Po. I am pathetic-

Nicole said...

Kathryn - Jared and I played Co-ed softball with the West Stake at the church ball park Tuesday night and it brought back all the memories of playing there as young women and you playing the the fianl game (which we won) with a broken thumb! Good memories!

fabules said...

I love seeing old photos, especially of the kids when they were little..........and how fun to see both of you when you were just engaged. You both look so good years later too - so what's your secret?

Hello! said...

Ben and I love the sweaters you guys are wearing in that first picture. That's hawt. ha ha

And Zach's "Nelson head" gives me the giggles.