Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween Pics

Late, I know. We have reached the end of an era as this is Zach's last Halloween to go trick-or-treating (in the Nelson home you go the last time when you are 12) and he hardly dressed up this year (no picture). 9 kids trick or treating for several hours makes for an absolutely incredible Halloween candy haul. Here is the clan!



Brennan as the Prince of Darkness, even though he is wearing his Sunday shirt.



Lauren and Brennan waiting to prey upon neighborhood victims.


Isaac with a terrible green skin fungus, Sabrina Norman in the wagon behind him.


A werewolf (Dallin), Little Red Riding Hood (Vanessa), and a unicorn (Savannah) all trying to co-exist in a wagon pulled by Dad. You can imagine how long the good feelings lasted there . . .


Savannah starting in early with treats that Mom gave to her.


Elias with perhaps the scariest costume in the whole neighborhood, it certainly made the unicorn and Little Red Riding Hood nervous. The glowstick around his neck sort of dampens the horror of it all.


I have no idea what Josh is trying to do with this.


We were well protected that night as both the Hulk (Isaac) and Spiderman (Timmy Norman) accompanied us to each house. Sabrina is in the wagon as a ladybug - the unicorn and the ladybug really hit it off.


Last is the possessed-crawling-fiend-of-the-pit-and-carpet, she who gets into everything and will put anything into her mouth regardless of texture, age, or content. She is seeking out her next meal on the floor.

2 comments:

Hello! said...

I think I just peed my pants a little. Those pics are classic.

Holly said...

Oh I LOVE those pictures!!!