Friday, November 21, 2008

Sarah Palin at the turkey farm

I saw this video this morning on one of my favorite blogs RedState and they had a video of Sarah Palin at a turkey farm in Wasilla, Alaska. She was there in her official capacity as Governor of the State of Alaska to pardon a turkey for Thanksgiving and then she gave some comments to the assembled media about this, that, and the other. Well, I guess it is a really busy time of the year at the turkey farm and the "production" of Thanskgiving turkeys does not stop, not even for a visit by the governor. As Gov. Palin rambles on there is a guy in the background of the video actually killing the turkey (probably through an electric shoc) and then draining the blood out of the cartoid artery into the trough below. I can't believe that the ultra-liberal MSNBC actually chose to show this video, PETA must be having a fit!

0 comments: