Monday, January 26, 2009

Dust Particle Man

(To the tune of "Particle Man" by They Must Be Giants, go here to see the video and hear the song)

Dust Particle Man, Dust Particle Man


Dust Particle Man meets No Pajama Top Girl


They have a fight Dust Particle Man wins


Dust Particle Man

6 comments:

Unknown said...

He's got a watch with a minute hand dust particle man.

Tooele Brezoff said...

too funny!
My favorite line from that song is "what's he like, its not important"

Brandi said...

your kids are just way too cute!

Hello! said...

I just wanna squish him. And why isn't she wearing a shirt? Us Nelson girls are always proper and dressed appropriately. *insert chuckle here*

Holly said...

Oh so cute!!! I - like Sandy - want to squish him! And that's the great thing, he's the only nephew that will let me!

fabules said...

Love your blog. I didn't even know you had one. And I absolutely love your kids. Thanks for sharing with us.