It's a Girl
We are so excited to announce that baby number 11 is a girl. Greg is a little worried about having 4 girls in a row when they become teenagers but luckily we have about 10 years.
I wanted to scan in the ultra sound pictures but you can't make out anything from them.
I wanted to scan in the ultra sound pictures but you can't make out anything from them.
6 comments:
They are much cuter once they are born, those pictures just don't capture the cuteness that is to be expected.
4 girls in 4 years. I may not have any hair or sanity when they all reach high school.
Congrats!! I know I may seem biased, being a girl myself and all, but girls are great! My sister Stephanie has 3 girls in a row and we always get a good chuckle when we think of them all as teenagers. Well, i seem to be laughing a little harder. Steph seems to be laughing without blinking and slightly twitching...
Congrats!! We will have to plan many, many girls nights during the teenage years! I know I will need them and I only have 2 girls!
I like girls! She will be sweet an beautiful just like her sisters!
Yay congrants!
Yay for girls!!! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment